No posts from me today, it is my birthday and I am officially 21 years old. I have been waiting for this day for 21 years and have nothing more to say but the following… “hell yes!!”
I have quite a few activities/parties/social gatherings planned over the next few days to make the most of this ordeal. A quick list of activities already planned from today through Sunday (in chronological order):
- Today – Free Qdoba lunch, Dinner with the family at Buca De Beppo, first drink with my bro and friends at a local bar.
- Tomorrow – Nothing too extravagant
- Friday – Huge Dinner with Friends at Buffalo Wild Wings, followed by Clubbing where, get this, the theme ironically enough for the club of choice is “playboy bunny night”. And just for the record, a girl friend suggested this location.
- Saturday – Huge EDM (electronic dance music) concert downtown Detroit at Club Bleu. Amongst some other sweet DJs, Gabriel & Dresden will be spinning.
I am assuming I will have good pictures from these events, and I will post some of the appropriate ones up on Sunday or something! And to close out here before I go on my merry way, here are 21 random pick up lines for you enjoyment. I left some of the hardcore ones out, but perhaps you can try them out on your wives, girlfriends, or girl-friends, good luck!
- Are you free tonight or will it cost me?
- “Excuse me, do you have the time?” You: “Do you have the
- At the office copy machine “Reproducing eh?” “Can I help?”
- Can I see your tan lines?
- Can you believe that just a few hours ago we’d never even been to bed together?
- Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) Because I could see myself in your pants.
- Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you wanna go upstairs and talk.
- Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly color coordinated.
- Do you like short love affairs? I hate them. I’ve got all weekend.
- Go up to a girl in a bar, and slip your arm around her, and say, “Hi Laura!” She says,
“I’m not Laura!” And you say, as your hand slips a little lower, “But you
sure feel like her!”
- God must have been in a very good mood the day we met.
- Hi, my name is “Milk.” I’ll do your body good.
- Hi. Are you legal?
- I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
- I would say that I’m in love with you, but you’d think I’m trying to pull a fast one.
- I’ll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.
- I’m Irish. Do you have any
Irish in you? Would you like some?
- I’ve got the ship, you’ve got the harbor…what say we tie up for the night?
- Is that a tic-tac in your shirt pocket or are you just glad to see me?
- Sit on my lap and we’ll get things straight between us.
- There are 265 bones in the human body. How would you like one more?
- Which is easier? You getting into those tight pants or getting you out of them?
- Why don’t you come over here, sit on my lap and we’ll talk about the first thing that pops up?
- You’re good at math right? Is 69 a perfect square?
And my personal favorite line from the best comedy of all time, Wedding Crashers, is definitely the following, “Let’s play a little game called just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels.”
Time to party, I am out of here!