Today the blog has officially broke the infamous 500 RSS subscribers mark. I don’t know if the mark is actually infamous, but you know, benchmarks are benchmarks.
It took me basically six months to get from 100 subscribers to 500, but what about 500 to 1000?
Some bloggers I follow that have already made it past the 500 mark and beyond (finance related) include:
- GolbGuru, 1400 – This guy is seriously a machine, I’ve been reading his blog since 700, and honestly it seems that everytime I visit he has atleast 50 more subscribers.
- MillionDollarJourney, 590 – Frugal Trader is the top commentator here on the blog, and represents for Canadian finance. Watch his networth grow each month, it’s up 1.54% in June.
- CleverDude, 671 – CD as I call him covers personal finance, and actually his sister in law may have a new baby this weekend, congrats man.
- WallStrip, xxxx – Howard is not only a great guy, but a great investor. WallStrip has several thousand subscribers (last confirmed number was something like 4,000 well over a month ago)
- FiveCentNickel, xxxx – Nickel doesn’t show off his subscriber numbers, but if I had to guess I’d say he has 2500 – 5000. He is a personal finance junkie who knows his stuff.
- ConsumerismCommentary, 3719 – Flexo and Nickel are both a part of the Money Blog Network which is basically a free ticket to traffic and blog success. Another writer of anything really personal finance.
- TraderMike, 4994 – For the experienced trader who wants some knowledged market insight, Trader Mike is a good place to go. He has been around a while and definitely knows Wall Street well.
Well, now I must cook a burger and grab a cold beverage, make a difference and Subscribe to the Feed would ya?