The Falkin Investing Organization, a 501c (3) nonprofit dedicated to free financial education worldwide gives out free financial books every month to randomly selected participants. As of today we are now accepting April requests.
To receive a book, you simply need to write a personal letter (no emails) to the Organization, and choose the book you would like to receive off our pre-approved list. At the end of every month we will randomly select several letters as winners, and mail you the book of your choice.
The list of books you can choose from is below (A-Z order):
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street – Burton Malkiel
- Beating the Street – Peter Lynch
- Confessions of a Street Addict – James Cramer
- How to Make Money in Stocks – William Oâ€™Neil
- Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders – Jack Schwager
- One Up on Wall Street – Peter Lynch
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator – Edwin Lefevre
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Rich Dadâ€™s Guide to Investing – Robert Kiyosaki
- The Intelligent Investor – Benjamin Graham
- The Little Book That Beats the Market – Joel Greenblatt
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- Think and Grow Rich – Napolean Hill
(This is the approved books list as of now, 13 total books. If you would like to see a book added to this list please email me.)
Letters must be typed out, signed, and include the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Your Mailing Address (so we can send you your book)
- Your Email Address (so we can notify you if you won)
- A Little About Yourself – Why you want this book, how long youâ€™ve been investing, etc.
As of now this program is ONLY open to those currently living in the United States or in Canada. You need to mail your request letters to the following address (note: this address is subject to change due to our offices set to be moved):
Falkin Investing Organization
636 E. Lincoln
Birmingham, MI 48009
About the FIO: I co-founded the Organization along with my good friend and partner Mark Zimmer back in December of 2005. Our goal is to simply promote free financial education across the globe through any means possible.
If you would like to make a donation and help the cause, your donation is tax-defferable. Please consult the donations page on the Organization website for more information.