TD Ameritrade is #1 in the Barron’s 2007 review of stock brokers. They are most widely known for fueling the independent spirit by providing straightforward affordable pricing, flexible support, and outstanding service.
1. Flat-rate $9.99 commissions.
2. 24/7 customer support.
3. Service tailored to your needs.
4. 13,000+ mutual funds to choose from.
5. Amerivest for outstanding portfolio advisory services.
6. A wide variety of retirement accounts including IRAs.
7. TD Ameritrade 5-Second Guarantee on all trades.
8. Advanced Analyzer for finding stocks that meet your trading criteria.
9. Expert analysis live with Market Huddles weekly.
10. Award winning TD Ameritrade Apex for the highest of quality.
11. Broker support not only in Canada but also in the UK.
The services TD Ameritrade offers its clients even go beyond what is stated here. They have service centers throughout the United States and Canada and also run an Asset Protection Guarantee to keep your accounts secure all day every day.
Other Stock Brokers Reviews:
More on Online Stock Brokers:
- 12 Ways to Compare Your Online Broker
- 10 Great Online Stock Broker Advertisements
- Understanding Flat-Fee Trades
- How to Get Free Real Time Quotes
- View All
**NEW** – Check out the Stock Broker Forum.