How well is your basic understanding of the stock market? Stocktradingtogo.com is all about investment education and this quiz will offer a unique way for new investors to test themselves on simple stock related questions.
The questions are very quick so please give them a shot by writing down your responses on a piece of paper. Tomorrow I will post up the answers for all to view. (Note: Answers now available)
1. What is the ticker symbol of Apple?
2. What company does Warren Buffett own?
3. True or False, 75% of stocks follow the overall market trend.
4. What is the nickname / proper name used to describe currency trading?
5. Who is the CEO of Microsoft?
6. What is the name of the current Federal Reserve Chairman?
7. If each share is $100, how many shares could I buy with $1,000,000 dollars?
8. True or False, Options Trading is the most volatile form of investing.
9. Name one form of a retirement account.
10. Fill in the blanks with either “Down” or “Up”. A bull believes that the market is going to go _____ while a bear believes the market is going to go _____.
(This post was contributed to Darren’s Killer Titles group writing project).