I just finished organizing yesterday a collection of technical analysis patterns that really any investor can greatly benefit from. I am looking for feedback on improvements so please view these charts and share your thoughts!
Right now there are two key locations to find the charts, first by clicking the Stock Education tab at the top of any page, or clicking the Chart Analysis tab which lies just below the site logo. What I really need feedback on is how to make the navigation between charts easier.
Below most of these charts you will find a simple “View More Technical Analysis” link but I think this can be better done, thoughts?
Stock Chart Education
- Stock Charts, Understanding the Basics
- Example 14, Google (GOOG)
- Example 13, Apple (AAPL)
- Example 12, Washington Mutual (WM)
- Example 11, Lehman Brothers (LEH)
- Example 10, Fastenal (FAST)
- Example 9, Potash (POT)
- Example 8, Research in Motion (RIMM)
- Example 7, Canadian Solar (CSIQ)
- Example 6, Frontline (FRO)
- Example 5, Visa (V)
- Example 4, Google (GOOG)
- Example 3, First Solar (FSLR)
- Example 2, Covance (CVD)
- Example 1, Energy Conversion Devices (ENER)
One idea I have is at the end of each post make a big bold lettering to “View Previous Chart Example x or Click Here to View the Next Example x”. Any feedback is appreciated!