UPDATE: Missed the broadcast? No problem, view the video here!
This evening I am kicking off my latest foray into market reporting, Blain’s Market Report. Monday – Thursday, 9:30 PM EST.
Ever since Ticker.tv launched last month, I’ve been ecstatic. The vision was to build a network of investors and traders broadcasting live, 24/7, for free, to share their knowledge with the world, and the community is off to a terrific start.
Because of Ticker.tv, we’ve already had fantastic shows like this interview I did with professional trader Ross, ProTraderMike trading FXCM live and making $thousands, VPTLive teaching his futures trading systems, Kunal00’s top 10 stories of 2015 countdown, and much more. Over 4 TERABYTES of video has been viewed so far across 40+ channels, and we are still not even two months old.
For those who follow my personal channel, StockJunkie, I have been broadcasting on random days, random times, random subject matter. From interviews to chart flipping to live market action, I’ve tried it all, and I now found my happy setup.
The show be approximately 30 minutes, weeknights Monday – Thursday, 9:30 PM EST, on my Ticker.tv channel StockJunkie. Click the “follow” button my channel page (lower right) to receive an email alert every time I go live.
With my daughter being 1.5 years old, free time is NOT ample. Spending time with my wife and daughter naturally comes first. So, I don’t have three hours+ a night to do research. I’m sure many of you are in the same boat.
Since time is precious, this show is designed to be a quick, fun, summary of the most impactful stories from the day. Also, I am going to tie in some education.
The show will be approximately 30 minutes each night and include the following segments:
- Market Markup – Market analysis of the S&P 500, NASDAQ, Russell 2000, and Transports. Style of analysis will by own unique KISS, “keep it simple stupid”, methodology.
- Name that Ticker – Learn about companies in the S&P 500 and quiz yourself live on their ticker symbols.
- Big Money Top 5 – A summary of the top five biggest movers on the day.
- Daily Dumper – A look at the worst market performer of the day.
- Chart Blitz – Three minutes on the clock to flip through as many charts from my CANSLIM focused watch list as I can to identify clean setups.
- Viewer Charts – Analysis of charts submitted by viewers live to wrap up the night.
First Show Live Tonight at 9:30 PM EST
So that’s that, join me tonight for the inaugural airing of Blain’s Market Report, tonight at 9:30 PM EST on Ticker.tv.
See you there!