Want to have a post published on StockTrader.com?
With over 22,000 subscribers and three million pageviews each year, having a guest article published on StockTrader.com is a great accomplishment.
Before contributing a guest article please note the following:
- Email me with the article attached and any images, my email is “blain (AT) stocktrader (DOT) com”. My name is Blain. If you use the contact form I will assume you did not read this page and thus your guest article will not be considered.
- It must focused on investment education. No stock picks.
- The article must be 100% unique and not published anywhere else.
- The best articles are those that are in depth and provide immense value for the reader. On average, an article should take at least 5 – 10 hours to write.
- Any articles submitted with external links considered paid for will be declined.
- Any article submission that mentions a credit debt service, transfer service, easy money, etc. or penny stocks will automatically be declined.
- Published articles will receive proper author credit including a single, nofollow backlink back to the author’s site.
Examples of Success
- Why Defining Risk as “R” is Critical to Successful Investing (Blain)
- Robo-Advisors vs Online Brokers vs RIAs – Which is Best? (Blain)
- Investors Guide to REITs (Guest)
- The 3 Phases of Trade Analysis & The Big Secret Few Know (Blain)
- An Investor’s Guide to ADRs (Guest)
- 10 Great Tips for Trading Covered Calls (Guest)
- 4 Candlestick Patterns Every Trader Should Know (Guest)
If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.