Want to have a post published on StockTrader.com?
With over 16,000 subscribers and over a million pageviews each year, having a guest article published on StockTrader.com is a great accomplishment.
Before contributing a guest article please note the following:
- Email me with the article attached and any images, my email is “blain (AT) stocktrader (DOT) com”. If you use the contact form I will assume you did not read this page and thus your guest article will not be considered.
- It must focused on investment education. No stock picks.
- The article must be 100% unique and not published anywhere else.
- The best articles are those that are in depth and provide immense value for the reader. On average, an article should take at least 5 – 10 hours to write.
- Any article submission that plugs a credit debt service, transfer service, easy money, etc. or penny stocks will automatically be declined.
Examples of Success
All articles published will include your name, a byline about you, and a link back to your site homepage.
Examples of great posts:
- Why Defining Risk as “R” is Critical to Successful Investing (Blain)
- Robo-Advisors vs Online Brokers vs RIAs – Which is Best? (Blain)
- Investors Guide to REITs (Guest)
- The 3 Phases of Trade Analysis & The Big Secret Few Know (Blain)
- An Investor’s Guide to ADRs (Guest)
- 10 Great Tips for Trading Covered Calls (Guest)
- 4 Candlestick Patterns Every Trader Should Know (Guest)
If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.
Thank you for taking the time to read this page and I look forward to seeing your submission!
This page was written by 2015-10-13.and was last updated on