The StockTrader.com stock market recaps are subscribed to by over 20,000 investors stemming across the globe. Each month investors from over 100 different countries read our free market reports that summarize the action of the week.
The first free market recap was published on April 3rd, 2003. Originally written each day by “Trader Mike”, in 2011 the recaps were transitioned to founder Blain Reinkensmeyer at StockTradingToGo, and in August 2012 were passed on to Mark Hanna who still writes the recaps today under StockTrader.com.
Since 2003, over two thousand market recaps have been published, which have been read several million times.
Latest Market Recaps
Here are the most recent market recaps written:
- Weekly Market Recap Jun 25, 2017
- Weekly Market Recap Jun 18, 2017
- Weekly Market Recap Jun 11, 2017
- Weekly Market Recap Jun 04, 2017
- Weekly Market Recap May 28, 2017
- Political Theater Matters for a Moment! It’s the Stock Trader Weekly Recap.
- Sad Snap (SNAP)! It’s the Stock Trader Weekly Recap.
- Oprah’s Happy and a Bear Market Hits the Makeup Industry! It’s the Stock Trader Weekly Recap.
Market Recap Updates
To stay up to date with the latest market recaps, follow us:
- Email – Enter your email into the form on the right sidebar (or the form immediately after this post), “Join 17,000 Investors – Receive Daily Market Recaps directly in your email inbox” and an email notification will be delivered each time a new market recap is published.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/StockTradingToGoBlog
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/stocktrading2go