StockTrader.com receives over 100 inquiries each year to have a products/service reviewed.
Since most emails get deleted without further consideration, I created this page to help you as a potential partner have the best chance at being reviewed on StockTrader.com.
Advantages of Being Reviewed
- StockTrader.com has a very loyal following of over over 18,000 RSS subscribers which continues to grow.
- Reviews are 100% unbiased, which means quality and detailed feedback for your product or service.
- Reviews are SERP’d in Google and products/services I’ve reviewed surpass $20,000+ in sales referrals each year.
How the Review Process Works
Currently there is over a year long waiting list to be reviewed, some 40+ products are in queue for review as of 08/31/15. The first step is getting in the queue by emailing me following the steps below.
Once I am ready to review your product, with full access to your site, I utilize your product/service in conjunction with my own investment research and trading for 2 – 4 weeks or longer.
I then write up a full unbiased review and will email a link over when it is published. You can view a list of previous reviews in the archives or see several examples below.
Examples of Past Reviews
- New Falcon F-37X Trading Computer Review
- Briefing.com Market Analysis Subscriptions Review
- Mark Minervini Master Trader Workshop Review
- Dan Zanger Review 2015 – Testimonials, Records, Returns
7 Steps to a Successful First Email
- Please avoid the generic “Hey there” etc and use my name, Blain. Also, do not pitch me with lengthy sales copy on your product/service. Over half of the emails I receive are instantly deleted with no reply because of this alone.
- Introduce yourself and your company/site. If you are a rep, give me a very brief overview of who you are and who you work for. If you are the product/service owner, then introduce yourself and feel free to share some some background info about your trading style, how long you have been trading, etc. The more personable, the better (I also am a fan of Linkedin so feel free to connect with me there).
- Give me the elevator pitch (ie several sentences max) about your product/service and link me to the appropriate page on your site so I can review further myself.
- Note somewhere in the email that you are ready to set me up with full access to test your product/service whenever I am ready.
- Do not link me to a free trial, or a signup page that requires a credit card. This will be cause for instant deletion. Instead, create the account for me and simply let me know the login credentials or link me to the correct page to get setup.
- I do not review forex or futures products. Only equities and options at this time.
I really appreciate you taking the time to read this page prior to contacting me regarding your product/service and look forward to hearing from you.
This page was published by 2015-08-31.and was last updated on