I am on a search to not only find but also break down the best, cleanest stock chart breakouts post the 2008 crash. The market is changing the way it operates, and we as investors have to adapt to succeed.
Learn alongside me as I apply the CANSLIM formula to go back and see visually how Monster Breakouts have yielded monster profits for investors. Big winners are out there, and it is up to us to find them before they take off.
Stocks must be the following criteria to be included:
- Base must be atleast two months in duration.
- CANSLIM criteria and popular base formations in focus (“cup & handle”, “W”, “base on base”, etc.)
- The stock must have returned atleast 20% since its breakout.
- The cleaner the breakout, the better.
- Must be post 2008 market crash.
To track this education series, simply subscribe to the blog feed for free updates. Look for posts designated with the Monster Breakouts, and make sure to bookmark this page for future reference as below you will find a collection of all the posts in this series to date.
- Monster Breakout #1 – Biogen Idec (BIIB) *posted on 7/13/11
- Monster Breakout #2 – Fossil (FOSL) *posted on 7/20/11